moloo©¬experience the real¬

28.8.05

take me for a ride masa

So the whole debacle involving the president of Ghana and his self-proclaimed professional baby-mama has come and gone. With all the hullabaloo I had imagined a brutal demise for the president and his imcumbent party, not the breathless whimper that occured. it is amazing how a whole country could be taken for a joy ride by a woman, whose name I refuse to even mention again ... ever, and who might not be worth a grain of salt in her home country. I mean is it that easy to dupe a whole nation of our time, and confuse 20+ million people? If it is, then, I wonder in trepidation when the next pseudo-EU nation or some Asian country will come and repeat the sins of yesteryear by enslaving my dear motherland. Actually , that is already happening; countries who used to waddle in the muddled waters of third-world depravation with us are now taking over key institutions in Ghana. I said it! because it is real frustrating. Well, so where is the president's alleged baby-mama? Well leave it to the media and unbridled journalists to flood the airwaves and print media with Elvis-like sightings. And to the woman in question: "Amo! Dayie!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home