moloo©¬experience the real¬

23.12.04

me dofo

.. that means 'my love' in Twi. So my g4 came in and i am real disappointed ... i just want to ram my head into a wall. Why oh why have i been using a windows machine for the last 5 odd years? someone tell me why a smart, intelligent, and if u dont know as yet, handsome black male could be duped into agonizing over my pc for so long while i coulda been chilling with an apple laptop .... well u get my drift, I love this laptop. End of story! I stayed up till 5 am the first day i got this laptop. This machine is a schweeeeeet beast. so addictive ... my only complaint now is that i have to move all my music from my pc to this machine now... anyone know an easy way to do this, transfer files from a pc to a mac, holla at me and leave me a comment... Until i get over my powerbook addiction I will post only sparingly aight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home