moloo©¬experience the real¬

19.12.04

the pundits, the journalist, and the fake news

pundit -'p&n-d&t - a learned man , a person who gives opinions in an authoritative manner
that is culled from the Webster online dictionary. well i feel like ranting about pundits and journalists in general. Yeah! the media has been lambasted on end in the media for being biased towards the liberal media and all that jazz. And who am i to pretend that I know what's the best way for pundits, oops , journalist, to do their job. I am not. All i want to say is, journalist! be a journalist and let the pundits practice their punditry wherever pundits pundit. Dag! imagine going to a dentist to get your teeth taken out and he decides give you a different service today, perhaps castrate you because he thinks its more exciting than extracting teeth. Yeah that's exactly what it is when you turn on your TV each day; instead of insightful reporting and investigative journalism, we are treated to what could only pass as journalism on E!, no disrespect E!, you gets my love, and the occasional(?) verbal abuse viewer's are served. Someone please create a CNN lite or a deblonded, de-noised Fox News and until MSNBC's audience reaches a critical, audible mass, maybe i should request a MSNBC-xxl.

i love the pundits, they add comic relief to the already depressing institution called the 24-hr cable news networks. But I can only stand them for 15 mins of a 24-hr news cycle. I wish that was all the time they were allowed, at least then I can relish the thought of what wrong opinions they can try to jam down my throat in an authoritative manner in the next cycle. At the risk of sounding like a pundit with expertise in gauging public displeasure for news networks, i say my opinion in the most authoritative manner i can typing away on this dilapidated Dell keyboard "give me the news of shut f the up!"

what about the fake news? you forget its sweeps season for bloggers. I had to cash in on "the Daily Shows" publicity. I really have nothing on fake news-ers.

what's going on in the world now? - changes channel to CNN Livefrom -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home